Bihar DCECE Sarkari Result | Sarkari Result Bihar polytechnic admission
Short Information: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Has Recently Invite To The Online Application Form For Bihar Polytechnic Para Medical Admission Form 2023. Candidates Who Are Eligible For Bihar Polytechnic Admission Then Download Their Para Medical Admission Sarkari Result Notification And Download The Notice, And Apply The Direct Link The Apply Online Is Given Below.
|DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
Bihar Polytechnic Para Medical Admission Form Short Details
- Apply Application: 22/04/2023
- Last Date For Apply: 16-05-2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 17-05-2023
- Online Editing of Application Form : 18.05.2023 to 20.05.2023
- Admit Card: Before Exam
- Exam Date : Soon
For One Paper
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.480/-
For Two Paper
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.850/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.530/-
For Three Paper
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.950/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.630/-
For Four Paper
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.1150/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.730/-
- Pay The Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or E Challan
- PE – No Limits
- PPE – 19 Years (01-07-2022)
- PMM – 15 Yrs on (31-12-2022)
- PM – 17 Yrs on (31-12-2022)
- PE – No Limits
- PPE – N/A
- PMM – 30 Years
- PM – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules Of Bihar Polytechnic Para Medical Admission Form 2023.
|Eligibility For Bihar Polytechnic Para Medical Admission Form 2023|
- Polytechnic Engineer (PE):- 10th pass or equivalent examination pass with at least 35% marks from a recognized Board/Institute and appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Part Time Polytechnic Engineer (PPE):- 10th Class / Equivalent Exam Pass with 2 Year ITI Course Pass.
- Para Medical Dental (PMM):- 10th pass or equivalent examination pass with Science and English subject from a recognized Board/Institute and appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Para Medical (PM):-
- G. N. M. (Grade – A General Nursing and Midwifery) course, which will be available only to women, with at least 40% marks in 10+2 / 12th Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as a subject. passed with SC and ST candidates will have 5% relaxation in minimum marks.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 / Intermediate Vocational Nursing Course with 40% marks from an institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India are also eligible for GNM. Will be eligible for candidature for enrollment in Nursing course.
- A.N.M. Course passed candidates who have passed 10+2 / Intermediate examination with 40% marks will also be eligible for candidature for enrollment in this course.
|how to appy online from|
- Step-One (Registration)
- Step-Two (Personal Information)
- Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature)
- Step-Four (Educational Information)
- Step-Five (Application Preview)
- Step-Six (Payment of Examination Fee)
- Step-Seven (Download Part-A & Part-B)
|Follow to get latest Sarkari Result updates and information related to sarkari govt scheme.|
|यदि आप Sarkari Result.LTD (Website) से संतुष्ट हैं। तो कृपया इसे ज्यादा से ज्यादा लोगो तक Share करें!|
|SOME USEFUL IMPORTANT LINKS|
|apply online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|